Platt Park Flea Market
Platt Park Community Flea Market
Saturday June 14th, 2014, 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sponsored by JJ Insurance, benefiting the Platt Park Neighborhood Association
JJ Insurance, 880 Buchtel Blvd., Denver, Co 80210 (on the corner of Buchtel and Emerson)
No deposit is required and 10% of the individual seller’s sales will be donated to the Platt Park Neighborhood Association. This percentage will be on the honor system, and envelopes will be provided at the close of each Flea Market
To participate in this Flea Market as a seller, you must live or work in Platt Park. JJ Insurance and The Platt Park Neighborhood Association is not responsible for any lost, broken or stolen merchandise. All sellers agree to RELEASE, WAIVE, AND DISCHARGE JJI Inc. dba JJ Insurance and Platt Park Neighborhood Association from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of actions whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, that may be sustained by me, or any of the property belonging to me, while participating in such activity (Platt Park Community Flea Market), or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted. By participating in this event, you agree to the terms and conditions stated in this document.
Space & Reservations
To reserve space at The Platt Park Flea Market simply call 303-871-8880 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Act now as spaces are on a first come, first serve basis.
Each seller will get approximately 10 feet by 10 feet. Parking will not be allowed on site, but neighborhood parking is abundant. Chalk lines will be used to outline each space, and sellers will get the space of their choice on a first come, first serve basis. Sellers are required to keep merchandise inside the lines to maintain the walkways and driveways. No access to electricity or power will be available.
Seller reservations must be received by June 13th, for the June 14th event.
Rules for sellers
1) SET-UP: Vendors must be in their reserved selling space and out of the aisles by 8:30 a.m. on any selling day.
2) CLEAN-UP: All sellers will be responsible for cleanup of their areas and must be off the lot by 3:00 p.m.
3) MERCHANDISE DISPOSAL: Any merchandise left at the close of the event shall be deemed abandoned by the seller and donated to The Denver Rescue Mission.
4) MERCHANDISE CONTAINMENT: Vendors must keep their merchandise inside the yellow lines. Walkways and driveways are emergency lanes.
6) SHADE & COVERAGE: Sellers using shade stands or covers must have them sufficiently weighted to be safe. Nails or anchors cannot be driven into the pavement. Rubber casters or pieces of wood must be placed under legs of all furniture and equipment to eliminate the possibility of pavement damage.
7) TENTS, TABLES, CHAIRS or other display equipment WILL NOT be provided and is the SOLE responsibility of the seller.
Selling or giving away any prepared food or drink items is strictly prohibited. Sampling is not permitted due to Health Code guidelines. In an effort to provide a safe, family-friendly environment the following items are prohibited:
• Guns, ammunition, explosives
• Drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Grocery items
• Live animals
• Any pornographic material
• Trademarked/counterfeit merchandise
• Games of chance or skill, raffles, lotteries or auctions
• Political, religious or solicitant matter or handbills
JJ Insurance and The Platt Park Neighborhood Association will not be responsible for any sales tax due on behalf of sellers.